it's been a hell of a month. first of all, i have to apologize to all of you for posting that photo of myself where i look completely bruised up and crazy. i was in fact crazy for a spell (which is probably why it seemed like a good idea to post that photo), with all of you incredible folk tethering me to the ground, thank god. i whacked my head real good, and i am sure it would have been a lot tougher had it not been for the love that y'all showered upon me. so again, i just have to say: thanks, it meant the world to me that you were all there for me.
aaaaand onward we go!
we had such a nice little gathering with some buddies to celebrate the fact that we've tamed this crazy beast, opened up The Mill once and for all. it was a pizza party, and i had more fun than i even know how to describe here. after we baked and ate all the pizza we could, we decided to sing some songs, which looked a little bit like this:
this photo was snapped (by Nihal), and was moments before that handsome man i'm embracing decided to give my first experience in man-to-man tongue kissing. (it fit with the song we were singing, ok??) it wasn't an altogether unenjoyable experience, although not one i will be looking to repeat any time soon.
and if ya wanna know the truth, we're working on getting our ducks in a row so that we can do another pizza party, maybe even make pizza on the regular an evening or two a week. wouldn't that be so frikkin fun??!? i think so too! stay the ef tuned, sweethearts.
and just so noone is confused about anything, my dear brother Jed took this photo above. so if you like it, i can't take credit for it, but i will let him know that you think it's nice.
but i DID take this one! this is in The Mill, in a special spot that gets a beautiful and focused beam of light for only a few moments each day.
and hey i wanted to share some exciting news - for those of you who don't live near The Mill, you can now get my bread at a few different spots around the city, 7 days a week!
- Bi Rite Market 18th St - this was the first store that ever carried my bread (aside from Gravel & Gold, in the good ol days), and i couldn't be more proud to be working with them.
- Bi Rite Market Divis - they're right down the street from The Mill, so i swing by almost everyday to get something delicious on which to munch. you should too.
- Rainbow Grocery - we juuust started delivering to Rainbow about a week ago, and it makes me giggle with glee.
i wanna tell you all about the other folks that we're working with, but i'll save that for the next time.
and OH YEAH - i am looking to hire another person to help out with the JBB party! we need a bread delivery/errand/jack of all trades who can work Friday-Sunday mornings, beginning at 8:30am and ranging from 2-6 hours, depending on the needs of the day, and meets the following criteria:
- clean driving record & CA driver's license
- loves driving around the city with a car full of bread
- is excited to help do unbelievably exciting things, such as stamp and sticker bread bags (lose yourself in it, it's awesome)
- able to lift a buuunch of bread
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you're into it.
have a lovely day you sexy thang