gift a class / teach someone you love to bake bread
*once your purchase your gift class you will receive an e-mail from us with further instructions! your gift recipient will be able to schedule their class at their leisure in one of our existing classes which are usually held on Tuesday nights.
have you always wanted your husband/wife/roommate/best friend/brother-in-law to bake bread? well you're in luck - now you can *gift* our classes! just purchase this gift pass for whoever you like, and then they can sign up for a class at their leisure.
each class is limited to 10 participants so each and every guest will get plenty of attention and hands-on experience.
in this 2 hour class your lucky gift-recipient will
- learn how to keep their sourdough starter healthy and active
- mix a batch of whole wheat bread dough
- shape their very own loaf of bread
- learn top-secret tips that will turn your home oven into a professional bread oven
- bake a loaf and feast upon it
participants will leave the class with
- their own sourdough starter
- a loaf ready to bake at home
- a proofing basket and slashing blade
- a copy of Josey Baker Bread (optional, additional $30 payable after class)
- freshly milled whole grain flours (optional, for purchase after class)
hope to see you there sweethearts
p.s. this class is non-refundable